Translation from English

Friday, October 14, 2011

Barami Fall Fashion

I don't know how fashionable Barami clothes are, really....they seem more daring than a lot of the traditional fall stuff I have seen in shop windows.

Let me see if I can find something about them on the internet--well, this is one person's comment:

Has anyone ever bought stuff from them? They have shops in NYC and the suburbs in the malls. They have some cute stuff and sometimes they have sales. They have a mix of nice clothes to wear to work (suits) and weekend clothes that are a little original from stuff you see in department stores.

I just saw some really cute stuff in one of their shops recently. (I think NYC people might be more familiar with this store. I don't know if they have shops on the west coast...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered