Translation from English

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Winter Coats and Christmas Sales

This is really the time of the season to find great sales in New York on winter coats and parkas....many stores are offering them at prices like 60% off.

I really love the parka I got from Eddie Bauer some years back at half price this time of year...unfortunately, the items I have ordered recently I have had to send back....they went bankrupt but are still operating...however, their stuff does not seem to be as good as it used to be. Several other people have told me they have experienced the same thing, not just with Bauer but also with Land's End etc.

Looks like they are moving production of clothes to cheaper and cheaper factories in China and elsewhere to increase the profit margin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered