Translation from English

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Meet " Al D."-- so you can say you saw him before he became really famous

While I was about to take a picture of the Jan Hus Community House (which also has an outreach program for homeless people) , I was approached by this fellow, who just wants to be known as " Al D. It's my professional name."

"Take my picture now...wait a second while I light a cigarette and pose for you...yes, I just wrote this song for Kim Kardashian, have you heard it ? No? Well when people see my picture they can say they knew about me before I really became famous.."

" I don't smoke usually. It is part of my act--which includes stand up, all sorts of stuff..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered