Translation from English

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Nice Ice

Yes, as they say, "It's not the heat, it's the humidity."

I woke up feeling very warm ( I don't have a fever that I can tell) and yes, it is overcast and VERY humid feeling today. I put on sun screen as a matter of habit, of course ( because I have to go in for Mohs surgery again...of course, that probably comes from sun damage when I was in Mexico when I was 16 and got horribly burned or something).

The ice looks great and it all looks healthy. And, of course, I see the requisite Poland Spring water...

They issued a heat warning to tenants in my building a while back...very solicitous of them.
It doesn't seem to me much compared what our troops in Afghanistan are putting up with no doubt,  but everyone in NY is more or less on a health trip these days..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered