Translation from English

Friday, June 28, 2013

Sedutto and Summer

Ah, what can be more enticing than the promise of more ice cream on the way as summer rolls in..

I limit how much ice cream I buy very strictly because sometimes once I start eating it, I just want more and more...safest not to have it around at all. 

Of course, you can head uptown to the same neighborhood I was in earlier today to eat at Sedutto's place up there...
 Reviews for the place are good...for the ice cream cake especially.

Most recent reviews on Yelp say place is "not very friendly" so if that matters to you, plus the price, you might just want to try and track down a Good Humor bar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered