Translation from English

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

What Kind of Camera Does this Man Have?

I was just going to discard this shot as not particularly interesting and then I noticed (much smaller in my original--this is enlarged)-- that this man had an interesting looking camera --I am pretty sure it is a camera== but I don't know what kind.

On thing that flitted through my mind--impossible of course--was it looked like an old Stereo Realist my father used to have many years ago ( oh, the fun we had posing at mountain overlooks and getting those stereo slides which when projected later gave that wonderful 3D effect!)

Make a comment on this if you think you know, thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered