Translation from English

Friday, June 28, 2013

Why go to Bloomingdales?

I have written about this store before...I wanted to see if there is a customer satisfaction rating for it on the internet....

Wow, really mixed reviews for this old place...for instance--

"I have mixed feelings about Bloomie's. I thought it was going to be this groundbreaking quintessential NYC experience, but instead all I could hear as I weaved through the beautiful designer bags was, "ladies, I have Chloe!" from the perfume guy. Over, and over, and over again. Finally, I tried the damn Chloe scent in hopes that he would shut up. It didn't happen.

I thought maybe the second floor would be better, but the shoe sale was reminiscent of those movie scenes where ladies are literally trampling over each other to get to the sale.

Still, it's a cool experience to visit Bloomingdale's and although it's pricey, they seemed to have literally anything one could need in the way of clothing, shoes, and accessories.

My favorite part was stopping at Magnolia on the way out... "

You might want to compare it other Yelp reviews for say, Lord and Taylor, Macy's, etc.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/bloomingdales-new-york

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered