Translation from English

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Firefighter Nation- Blogs


Today's Hot Discussions


38 Year Old Male – Chest Pain and Leg Paralysis.

You are called for severe chest pain. The patient is a 38 year old male who describes the abrupt onset of a severe pain in his chest about 30 minutes before his wife called EMS. While sweat streams off his face, he tells you that he has never felt pain this intense. He isn’t sure ...more

9/11 Stair Climb & Forcible Entry Class

SAFE Firefighter, LLC is proud and honored to announce that we have been invited to teach “Street Smart Forcible Entry 1″ class at the 2014 Charlotte Firefighter’s 9/11 Memorial Stair Climb event.  Participants will have the chance to climb 110 stories in memoriam of the 343 fallen FDNY brothers as well as attend both classroom ...more

Boston Working: Videos from Six-Alarm Fire, First Multiple for New Commish

bostonheraldyoutubeimage
Fire in multiple structures in East Boston neighborhood Companies were alerted to a fire in the rear of 309 Sumner Street and 102 Webster Street. Upon arrival firefighters found fire in two structures and extending into a third. The close proximity of structures to each other contributed to the fire’s spread. The incident went to ...more

Latest Posts


Fundamentals

Fundamentals
I hammer myself, I hammer my athletes and I do my best to instil it in the people who work for me. “Nail the basics and never forget that consistency is ...more

Why We Do It The Way We Do

Why We Do It The Way We Do
Why is firefighterathlete.com different?  There are a whole bunch of  different reasons, before I go into them I am begging you to remember and consider two different things….. pretty please. 1.  ...more

Know Your Purpose

Know Your Purpose
You know what most people are doing dead wrong about what they do when they train? They don’t have a clue what they are doing or why. Few things drive me ...more

What Type of Stretching Routine Should I Do?

What Type of Stretching Routine Should I Do?
“What Type of Stretching Routine Should I Do?” We get that a lot and to be completely frank and honest, I don’t know. I would start with; do something appropriate for ...more

The Great Debaters

The Great Debaters
The 14th-century philosopher Jean Buridan told the story of a mule that starved to death trying to decide between two equidistant bales of hay. The bales of hay were equally ...more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered