Translation from English

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Fire Critic


Getting Ready for FDIC? “INDY on Fire” Will Be the Place to Be!

13888825782_171494db20_z
We are getting geared up for FDIC in less than 1 month. Over 30 thousand firefighters converge in Indianapolis each year for the largest annual firefighter conference in the U.S. I have been going for the past 6 years or so and enjoy hanging out with so many other great firefighters who are there to learn, share, and see what the latest technology is in the fire service.
Read More »

17 Years… Make it Matter!

recruit-class-15
There have been highs and lows to my career. Probably not much out of the ordinary for many firefighters...and yet I wouldn't change a thing. The last 17 years... the experiences, the calls, the firehouse life, and the people who I have served with is what makes up 1/3 of my life. It is my history that I hold near and dear to my heart. 
Read More »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment-- or suggestions, particularly of topics and places you'd like to see covered